2014 GRAPE HARVEST
The 2014 harvest will, depending on weather conditions, begin in late August and end in mid-October. Start planning to take part as soon as possible.
- Tasting at different stages of the wine transformation
- Explanations of the various winemaking methods depending on the grapes
We can provide for :
- Manual and mechanical grape harvesting in the vineyard.
- Following the grapes to the cellar.
- Discovery of the entire process: from pressing to storing the juice in tanks with explanations of various methods of vinification of white, red and rosé wines.
- Tasting the juices and fermenting the wines.
The morning will end with a winemaker's luncheon which will accompany tasting of the Estate's wines.
Price: €35 per half day
The harvest takes place in the morning to avoid the heat of the afternoon. The departure is set for 9 am with a return at 1pm.
The meeting place will be determined according to your place of residence.
To complete our visits :
We provide 2 meal options :
• Wine Grower's Picnic : A picnic served at the second estate visited
- Local products: cooked meats, seasonal vegetables, cheese, fresh fruit, wine from the Estate, water
€15 per person
• Meal : A meal served in one of our partner restaurants
- Perfectly matched food and wine
€25 per person
Visit a Camargue bull ranch
- Visit in small groups
- Stroll among the bulls
- Meeting with enthusiasts
- Personalised welcome from the ranch owner
We then take a 4-wheel drive or cart into the field to meet the bulls, cows and Camargue horses.
Price: €30 per person
This tour will begin in the Camargue after the meal, with an expected return around 5:30pm.
- with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Customised tour in small groups of 2 to 8 people
- Transport in a comfortable 9-seater air-conditioned vehicle
- A driver who's enthusiasm for the region and its wines is contagious
- A selection of estates, each with its special features and characteristics
- Short distances between the various estates and visits