BULLS IN CAMARGUE
Visit to a bull ranch in Camargue
- visit in small groups
- stroll among the bulls
- meeting with enthusiasts
- personalised welcome from the ranch owner
The Camargue bull is a hardy breed of animal living in herds on natural marsh areas. Visit the ranch, its facilities and arenas. The herdsman will explain bull breeding and selection, bull runs and all the related traditions: branding, bandido, abrivado, ...
We then take a 4-wheel drive or cart into the field to meet the bulls, cows and Camargue horses.
Price : €30 per person
This tour in Camargue will begin after lunch with a return expected around 5:30pm.
- The Price is €30 with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Customised tour in small groups of 2 to 8 people
- Transport in a comfortable 9-seater air-conditioned vehicle
- A driver who's enthusiasm for the region and its wines is contagious
- A selection of estates, each with its special features and characteristics
- Short distances between the various estates and visits