As of December when the wine production is finished, winemakers assemble wines from different grape varieties in order to obtain an AOP (Appellation d'Origine Protégée) wine of the highest quality.
- Discovering single grape variety wines
- "Secrets" to making our best wines
- Design your own wine
Programme for the day :
- Visit of the Wine Cellar
- Introduction to tasting wine from the cellar
- Tasting new varieties
- Assembling these various wines
- Presentation of 2 bottles of wine assembled by the participants and corked
Price : €35 per afternoon from 2 to 5pm in groups of 6 to 12 people
These assemblies may take place outside the Estate; we can come to your hotel, place of residence, seminar room, etc
Contact us for a proposal based on the number of participants and venue.
To complete our visits :
We provide 2 meal options :
• Wine Grower's Picnic : A picnic served at the second estate visited
- Local products: cooked meats, seasonal vegetables, cheese, fresh fruit, wine from the Estate, water
€15 per person
• Meal : A meal served in one of our partner restaurants
- Perfectly matched food and wine
€25 per person
Visit a Camargue bull ranch
- Visit in small groups
- Stroll among the bulls
- Meeting with enthusiasts
- Personalised welcome from the ranch owner
We then take a 4-wheel drive or cart into the field to meet the bulls, cows and Camargue horses.
Price: €30 per person
This tour will begin in the Camargue after the meal, with an expected return around 5:30pm.
- with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Customised tour in small groups of 2 to 8 people
- Transport in a comfortable 9-seater air-conditioned vehicle
- A driver who's enthusiasm for the region and its wines is contagious
- A selection of estates, each with its special features and characteristics
- Short distances between the various estates and visits