A la carte
- Intimate knowledge of the region
- Total availability with an 8-seater vehicle
- Adaptability to all situations
Programme for the day :
We can cater to all your requests. Regardless of the number of participants, we can offer you:
- a visit to 2, 4 or even 6 Estates in the chosen appellation.
- type of meal you would like: lunch, winemaker's snack, traditional or gourmet restaurant, winemaker's table d'hôte.
- visit of a "Manade" (Ganaderia bull ranch) in la Camargue that breeds animals for bull fighting.
- visit to an oil mill.
- or any other type of activity: horse riding, trip on a barge on the Rhône river or Canal du Midi, speleology, riding all-terrain 4-wheel motorcycles; all this paired with wine tastings.
All these activities can take place over several days and be associated with board & lodging.
Contact us, you will be able to take advantage of the many benefits that our partners offer in character hotels and B&Bs.
To complete our visits :
We provide 2 meal options :
• Wine Grower's Picnic : A picnic served at the second estate visited
- Local products: cooked meats, seasonal vegetables, cheese, fresh fruit, wine from the Estate, water
€15 per person
• Meal : A meal served in one of our partner restaurants
- Perfectly matched food and wine
€25 per person
Visit a Camargue bull ranch
- Visit in small groups
- Stroll among the bulls
- Meeting with enthusiasts
- Personalised welcome from the ranch owner
We then take a 4-wheel drive or cart into the field to meet the bulls, cows and Camargue horses.
Price: €30 per person
This tour will begin in the Camargue after the meal, with an expected return around 5:30pm.
- with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Customised tour in small groups of 2 to 8 people
- Transport in a comfortable 9-seater air-conditioned vehicle
- A driver who's enthusiasm for the region and its wines is contagious
- A selection of estates, each with its special features and characteristics
- Short distances between the various estates and visits