Our "Character" stay option
CHARACTER B&B STAY: COME AND CREATE YOUR WINE, VISIT VINEYARDS AROUND NIMES, STAY IN A LOVELY GUEST HOUSE: 3 days 2 nights
- You will be welcomed at the beginning of the afternoon near Nîmes in your B&B Mas de Bois Fontaine located in a former arboricultural and vineyard 1830 farm house. We then leave to discover 2 Estates of wines from the new acquired Duchés D'Uzès AOP appellation which at last rewards all the work done by the winemakers for over 20 years.
- In the evening a dinner of tapas will be served in the restaurant accompanied the best wine in the region.
- The next day, after the breakfast, we will discover an Estate which has the distinction of being crossed by Roman tunnels that supplied water to the city of Nîmes. You can enjoy delicious and typical Costières de Nîmes wines.
- A winegrower's luncheon will be served at the second Estate. After having visited the winery and enjoyed their production you will concoct your own "cru" (wine) using grape varieties at your disposal. A wine waiter will be on hand throughout the day to offer expert advice. At the end of the day you will leave with two sealed bottles of your own composition.
- The evening meal will be served at the restaurant. The next day after breakfast you will be able to freely visit the Pont du Gard, Nîmes, la Camargue, etc.
Practical information :
For 2 people
for 2 nights with breakfast, 2 dinners including wine, lunch, transport to vineyards, guide/wine waiter: €660